Updated 26 Oct 2021
FWSA Inside Passage Cruise 2022:
Participants can sign up for the Denali Tour, June 21-25, 2022 or the Alaska inside passage tour, 25 June- 2 July, 2022, or both
FWSA Alaska Cruise & Denali Tour...
June 21 -July 2, 2022
FAR WEST SKI ASSOCIATION
ALASKA CRUISE- MAJESTIC PRINCESS
June 25 - July 2, 2022 ANCHORAGE/WHITTIER PORT TO VANCOUVER, BC
Per Person Rates:
$2,199.00 - Balcony Rooms/ Obstructed Views
$2,299.00 - Balcony Rooms/ Unobstructed Views
$2,599.00 - Junior Suites
Plus $234.00 per person port fees
**Inside rooms and suites also available and will get prices if interested. Room rates may vary from above rates based on location and availability.
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- $25 per cabin credit ($12.50/person)
- Tips - $14.50 per day per person ($101.50 wk.) charged to ship card daily
- Those who signed up for 2021 Coral Princess received the FREE premium beverage package; Free Wi-Fi; and FREE gratuities (approximate value $900) and this carries over when you were rebooked for the 2022 Majestic Cruise.
- 2022 Majestic Princess new signups will be informed of "Special Deals" at the time of booking
SHIP DEPOSITS:$250 PER PERSON TO BOOK ROOM NUMBER
Check payable to "FWSA"
Send check to: Nancy Ellis, P .0. Box 9681, Truckee, CA 96162
NO PENALTY TO CANCEL PRIOR TO MARCH 1, 2022
CANCELATION PENALTIES BEGINNING MARCH 2, 2022
WHITTIER, AK: BOARD SHIP BEFORE 8:30P.M. SATURDAY
- Those on the optional Denali Tour will be bused to the ship on Saturday about 5 pm
- Those on the Cruise Only:
- Option 1--Fly into Anchorage Saturday and take ground transportation to ship before 8:30 PM Transfer $59.
- Option 2--Fly into Anchorage Friday, June 24, 2022, and stay at Captain Cook Hotel overnight and take 2 transfers to ship by 8:30 PM Saturday--$264 per person double occupancy.
DAY # 1 Sun: HUBBARD GLACIER ( Scenic Cruising)
DAY # 2 Mon : GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK ( Scenic Cruising)
DAY # 3 Tues : SKAGWAY 7:00a.m. – 8:30p.m. (see “Alaska Port Info” for Optional Tours for this Port)
DAY # 4 Wed: JUNEAU : 6:30a.m. – 5:00p.m. (see “Alaska Port Info” for Optional Tours for this Port)
DAY # 5 Thurs: KETCHIKAN 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. (see “Alaska Port Info” for Optional Tours for this Port)
DAY # 6 Fri: FUN DAY AT SEA
DAY # 7 Sat: VANCOUVER DOCKS 7:30a.m. (Transfer to airport to fly home)
Note: Ship Insurance includes cruise only. It is much cheaper to book Travel Insurance for the full value of your trip costs. Check the FWSA.org website for suggestions on Travel Insurance or do an online search of various plans to fit your travel needs .
DENALI TOUR ONLY OR ADD DENALI TOUR TO CRUISE
June21-25, 2022 FAIRBANKS TO DENALI TO ANCHORAGE (TOUR ONLY)
June 25 - July 2, 2022 FAIRBANKS TO DENALI TO WHITTIER PORT TO VANCOUVER, BC (DENALI & CRUISE)
Special Denali Tour arranged by Sandy Gaudette, Skigroup.net Tour Operator
Per Person Double Occupancy: $1,480
- Tuesday & Wednesday : Fairbanks River’s Edge Resort 2 Nights with Breakfast
- Wednesday: Riverboat Ferry Discovery Cruise Fairbanks
- Thursday: Alaska Railroad Adventure Class Train ride Fairbanks to Denali with full Breakfast
- Thursday & Friday:Denali Park Village Hotel River View Rooms
- Friday: Kantishna Wilderness Trail Tour with Lunch(13 Hour full park day)
- Saturday: Private Bus Denali to Whittier to catch ship.
- No Host Lunch stop in Anchorage (those departing home will take taxi to the airport)
SPECIAL NOTE ON ROOM REQUESTS: Any requests you make for a specific hotel room type or amenity (for example view, bedding, roll away) will be forwarded to the hotel. These are requests only, and we cannot guarantee room features other than as described in your itinerary below. Payment for incidentals, room upgrades, or extra services will be your responsibility.
Not included: Air to Fairbanks, Air/Transfers Anchorage home (Denali Only Tour), bus driver and tour guide tips.
Download Information & Registration Packet
FWSA VP North American Travel
Contact: Nancy Ellis
VP North American Travel
P.O. Box 9681, Truckee, CA 96162
For more information, click on : https://fwsa.org/
POC: Nancy Ellis mailto:email@example.com