ONLY 2 ROOMS LEFT
Sign up now for the Pahrump Golf Outing
Pahrump Golf Outing- Sat and Sun May 1-2, 2021
Last updated: 21 Mar 2021
Let’s get past the Covid Pandemic and ENJOY a couple of days in May in Pahrump; Safely playing golf and relaxing.
Non-golfers welcome: Total Cost is $45.00 pp/double occupancy
Trip Options: This golf outing has three options:
OPTION 1: Golf Saturday and Sunday, 1-night hotel stay. (total cost: $155 pp double occupancy: : pay $55 to club for hotel and club expenses and pay $100 directly to course for 2 rounds of golf) Saturday May 1, 2021 10 AM arrival at course.
OPTION 2: Golf Sunday, 1-night hotel stay. (Total cost: $100 pp double occupancy: pay $50 to club for hotel and club expenses and pay $50 directly to course for 1 round of golf.) Saturday May 1, 2021 arrival at hotel for the night.
OPTION 3: Golf Sunday. (Total cost $65 pp: pay $15 to club for club expenses and $50 directly to course for 1 round of golf.) Sunday May 2, 2021 Arrive 8 AM at the course.
For Single rates and other options, contact trip leader.
Golf plan: All golf is at the Mountain Falls Golf Course
- 1. Sat- 1 May: Golf at 11 AM: String Scramble with snacks and with prizes:
- 2. Sun- 2 May: golf at 9 AM: Individual play or you can set up a 4-man scramble for your group if you want. Snacks but No prizes
- 1. Stay at Pahrump Golden Nugget Hotel https://pahrumpnugget.com/
- 2. Check-in Sat, May 1 and check-out Sun, May 2: rates are PP double occupancy.
- 3. Members staying at the hotel will also receive coupons for $5 slot play and $5 table play, and $5 food coupon.
Dining: On your own:
- 1. No group dinner is planned as a club event.
- 2. There are dining options including the Pahrump winery or eating at the hotel (we will have $5 dining credit -mentioned above- that can be used at the hotel, plus last year’s player’s card credits if you still have them)
Total club expenses amount due on Signup: 100 % refundable until Mar 25- No refund after 25 Mar 2021
*CALL Jim Boyd to verify total cost and other details BEFORE sending a check (made out to LVSSC) to:
Jim Boyd; 208 East Levi Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89183
Golf fees are paid by the individual at the course on day of play (do not pay to the club).
You must me a member of the Las Vegas Ski Club to attend this trip.
Membership fee due at sign-up.
Annual membership = $30. Out of area membership = $15.